Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over last Friday but is slowing down day by day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1 crore 85 lakhs in the Vizag region.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also crossed the 1 million mark in the US.
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing