Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over last Friday but is slowing down day by day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1 crore 85 lakhs in the Vizag region.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also crossed the 1 million mark in the US.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you