Mahesh Babu’s most awaited flick Brahmotsavam hit the screens worldwide with a lot of mixed reviews last Friday. According to the latest box-office reports, Brahmotsavam raked in 2.40 crores till date in the West Godavari region.
The above said collections are quite huge for Mahesh Babu film who has a massive following in these regions. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam was produced by PVP Cinema and had Kajal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you