NTR, Kajal and Samantha starrer Brindavanam is going to be remade in Tamil. Actor turned politician, Vijaykanth has reportedly bought the remake rights of this film and it’ll be the launchpad of his son Shanmuga Pandian. Apparently Vijaykanth is looking for a leading director to direct the Tamil version. It still remains to be seen who’s going to reprise Samantha and Kajal’s roles in the Tamil version. Meanwhile, Shanmuga Pandian is hitting the gym to get into shape for his role and he’s also keen on learning dance and fights for his debut in films. The Telugu version was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and it went on to become a huge hit in 2010. Dil Raju had produced the Telugu version.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser