British actress Amy Jackson is well-known to Telugu audiences for her movies such as Yevadu and I. Amy is all set to kick-start a new campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA) to promote vegetarianism.
Recently, Amy had shot for a photoshoot as part of the campaign. In the pictures, she was seen dressed in plastic wrap and pierced by a metal hook, depicting the violent bloodshed of the animals that occurs while obtaining meat.
The tagline for the campaign reads, “Hooked on Meat? Go Vegetarian.” The ad is being released on the eve of World Meat-Free Day on June 12th.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise