Amy Jackson has been in news, of late, for Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in which she’s playing the lead role. Directed by Shankar, 2.0 is Amy’s second film with Shankar post ‘I’ and it looks like the actress is going to keep everyone guessing about her role in the film.
While Amy has been barred from speaking about her role in the film, she recently revealed that the film’s costumes were specially designed by a Los Angeles-based studio. “All of us went to LA to get our body moulds done. Each one of the lead actors will have an unique look and Shankar has put in a lot of effort into making it look unique,” she said.
However, she didn’t divulge any other details about her look in the film or what role she’s playing opposite Rajinikanth. The film was shot in 3D and it’s slated for release on January 25, 2018.
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017