Stylish Star Allu Arjun is fast finishing the shooting of his upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu. The film will hit the screens on April 22 amid huge expectations. After wrapping up Sarrainodu, Bunny will move on to his next projects, tentatively with star directors Lingusamy and Vikram Kumar.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Bunny will be paired up with the British beauty Amy Jackson for his film under Lingusamy’s direction. However, Amy is yet to take a final call on the project since she has to adjust her dates for Shankar’s 2.0.
This film is said to be produced by Bunny’s father and senior producer Allu Arvind along with Studio Green’s Gnanavel Raja. Keep watching this space for more updates about Bunny’s next projects.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
Articles that might interest you