Actor Ravi Teja’s recent release, Bengal Tiger, is still running to decent collections in the B, C centres. The actor already has Dil Raju-Venu Sriram’s Yevado Okadu in hand and he is set to commence shooting for his next film with debutant director Chakri from early next year.
As per the latest reports, KL Damodar Prasad, the producer of the Ravi Teja-Chakri project, is in talks with the British actress Amy Jackson. Apparently, Amy is yet to give her nod to the project and if things fall into place as planned, she will join the film in early next year.
Amy first made her Telugu debut with Ram Charan’s Yevadu. The actress is currently shooting for the Shankar-Rajini multicrore project, Robo 2.0, in which she is said to be playing a robot.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram