Allari Naresh’s latest offering, Brother of Bommali opened to a decent response all over. Naresh’s trade mark comedy and Kartika Nair’s different role paved way for its success. The film’s unique concept and the fun generated from it has worked big time, and the movie is still going strong even during the weekdays.
This is also Allari Naresh’s biggest overseas release till date. Directed by Chinni Krishna, Brother of Bommali has Monal Gajjar as the female lead and Brahmanandam plays the hilarious role of Kona Venkat.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you