Allari Naresh’s ‘Brother of Bommali’, is gearing up for a huge release on Nov 7th. The recently released audio and trailers are creating a huge buzz, and the latest news is that the film has done some superb pre-release already. Even the satellite have been sold for decent amounts making this project a most awaited one.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles.
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity