Allari Naresh’s ‘Brother of Bommali’, is gearing up for a huge release on Nov 7th. The recently released audio and trailers are creating a huge buzz, and the latest news is that the film has done some superb pre-release already. Even the satellite have been sold for decent amounts making this project a most awaited one.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you