Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting. The recently released audio and trailers are creating a huge buzz and the latest news is that the filmmakers have officially announced that this comedy entertainer will be released on November 7.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles.
- Rangasthalam to release this Christmas?
- Malayalam star’s bail rejected once again
- Fidaa to bring in huge money for Dil Raju
- Yet another Bollywood hero in Saaho
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-07-2017
Articles that might interest you