Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ opened to a decent response yesterday. Naresh’s trade mark comedy and Kartika Nair’s different role paved way for its success. The film’s unique concept and the fun generated from it has worked big time.
The film also opened to positive reviews overseas in a large number of theaters. This is Allari Naresh’s biggest overseas release till date. Directed by Chinni Krishna, this film had Monal Gajjar as the female lead and Brahmanandam played the hilarious role of Kona Venkat.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you