Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the film is having a wide release overseas. As many as 31 theaters will be screening this film in US alone, which is the highest for any Allari Naresh film.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you