Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the film is having a wide release overseas. As many as 31 theaters will be screening this film in US alone, which is the highest for any Allari Naresh film.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you