Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s Dasara release, Bruce Lee The Fighter, ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office. Fans and critics were not impressed with the film’s lackluster script, even though Ram Charan tried his best to shoulder the film with his dances and intense performance.
Now, Bruce Lee The Fighter will be releasing in Malayalam tomorrow with the same title. Bhadrakali Films, the leading distribution house that also grabbed the film’s Tamil version’s rights, will be releasing the film in more than 60 screens.
Ram Charan has a decent fan following in Kerala and his Malayali fans love his mercurial dances. They are surely in for a lavish treat this Friday.
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu