Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee is one of the most eagerly awaited films this year and is getting ready for a grand release on October 16th. As per the reliable sources, the post production work has been wrapped up and the film is slated to go for its censor screening tomorrow.
The movie is carrying a positive report in the tinsel town and the expectations are soaring high among the audience. Megastar Chiranjeevi will be seen in a cameo role in the film.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet as the female lead. DVV. Danayya is the producer and SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you