Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee is one of the most eagerly awaited films this year and is getting ready for a grand release on October 16th. As per the reliable sources, the post production work has been wrapped up and the film is slated to go for its censor screening tomorrow.
The movie is carrying a positive report in the tinsel town and the expectations are soaring high among the audience. Megastar Chiranjeevi will be seen in a cameo role in the film.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet as the female lead. DVV. Danayya is the producer and SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you