As the release date is fast approaching, team Bruce Lee is shooting non-stop from the past few days in Hyderabad. Currently, a song is being shot between Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh in Ramoji Film City. Sreenu Vaitla is the director and DVV Danayya is producing the film.
As per the latest update, the unit is looking to wrap up the shooting on October 7th. The post production work is also going on at a brisk pace. The audio will be released on October 2nd and the film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th. SS Thaman is the music composer for the film.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you