Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee is one of the most eagerly awaited films this year and is getting ready for a grand release on October 16th. As per the reliable sources, a special show is being planned for some under privileged kids of Devenar School and all the funds collected will be donated to the welfare of the school.
The movie is carrying a positive report and is going for its censor tomorrow. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet as the female lead. DVV. Danayya is the producer and SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Nani’s tweet to fan backfires
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
Articles that might interest you