Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for a wholesome family entertainer titled Brahmotsavam. After this, the Superstar will move on to his Telugu-Tamil bilingual under hotshot Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ direction. The film is said to be based on the Indian judiciary system.
Earlier, there were numerous reports that this Mahesh-Murugadoss’ project will be made with a whopping budget of 80 crores, making it the most expensive film ever in Mahesh’s career. Now, latest buzz reveals the budget has further been increased by 10 more crores, taking the overall tally to 90 crores. Apparently, the budget will further be increased beyond 100 crores during the making of the film.
With the coming together of two stalwarts like Mahesh and Murugadoss along with several internationally reputed technicians, there is no doubt that the film will easily recover its budget if it manages to get even an average talk.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections