Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s mass action thriller ‘Nayak’ is witnessing a bumper demand across many areas. With Charan’s good form and Vinayak’s track record, buyers are showing keen interest in the project. A source tells us that demand is especially high in Nizam, East and West Godavari districts and Uttarandhra areas. ‘Nayak’ will be one of the first films to release in 2013 and will kickoff the lucrative Sankranthi season.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in this movie and Thaman is the music director. The movie is currently gearing up for release on January 9th. Danayya DVV is producing the movie. Shooting is at an advanced stage and the movie’s audio launch will take place on the 14th of December.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film