Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s mass action thriller ‘Nayak’ is witnessing a bumper demand across many areas. With Charan’s good form and Vinayak’s track record, buyers are showing keen interest in the project. A source tells us that demand is especially high in Nizam, East and West Godavari districts and Uttarandhra areas. ‘Nayak’ will be one of the first films to release in 2013 and will kickoff the lucrative Sankranthi season.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in this movie and Thaman is the music director. The movie is currently gearing up for release on January 9th. Danayya DVV is producing the movie. Shooting is at an advanced stage and the movie’s audio launch will take place on the 14th of December.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours