The new age romantic flick ‘Ee Rojullo’ has been generating a tremendous buzz ever since it released. The low budget movie caught everyone’s attention and buyers have been scrambling to cash in on the film’s craze one way or the other.
We have received an interesting bit of information regarding the movie’s satellite rights. Apparently, the makers sold the satellite rights of the film for a figure of about Rs 30 Lakhs before the release. With the positive buzz for the film post release, there has been renewed competition for the same and industry reports suggest that the satellite rights have been resold by the original buyer for a bumper price of approximately 2 Crores.
Maruthi has directed this movie and Good Cinema Group banner is the producer.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you