The new age romantic flick ‘Ee Rojullo’ has been generating a tremendous buzz ever since it released. The low budget movie caught everyone’s attention and buyers have been scrambling to cash in on the film’s craze one way or the other.
We have received an interesting bit of information regarding the movie’s satellite rights. Apparently, the makers sold the satellite rights of the film for a figure of about Rs 30 Lakhs before the release. With the positive buzz for the film post release, there has been renewed competition for the same and industry reports suggest that the satellite rights have been resold by the original buyer for a bumper price of approximately 2 Crores.
Maruthi has directed this movie and Good Cinema Group banner is the producer.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser