The super hit combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has given a blockbuster with ‘Julayi’. The actor-director duo has teamed up once again for a romantic entertainer. As per the latest buzz, the film is likely to be titled ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. Bunny will be seen as a wedding planner in the film and the entire film will showcase the lively festivities during marriages.
In the film, Bunny will be romancing Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma, while Rajendra Prasad, Kannada star Upendra and Sneha will be seen in prominent roles. Radhakrishna, who earlier produced ‘Julayi’ is the producer of the film which has Devi Sri Prasad composing the music.
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
Articles that might interest you