The super hit combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has given a blockbuster with ‘Julayi’. The actor-director duo has teamed up once again for a romantic entertainer. As per the latest buzz, the film is likely to be titled ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. Bunny will be seen as a wedding planner in the film and the entire film will showcase the lively festivities during marriages.
In the film, Bunny will be romancing Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma, while Rajendra Prasad, Kannada star Upendra and Sneha will be seen in prominent roles. Radhakrishna, who earlier produced ‘Julayi’ is the producer of the film which has Devi Sri Prasad composing the music.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you