We all know the kind of sensation the famous ‘100 Warriors Fight Scene’ created in the film ‘Magadheera’. Now, Allu Arjun and Trivikram have gone one step ahead and are canning a crucial action sequence for their latest film ‘Son of Sathyamurty’. As per the latest update, Bunny is fighting it out with hundreds of fighters in this stylishly
choreographed action sequence.
Earlier, Allu Arjun underwent intensive training in new styles of fight sequences and even hired a personal trainer to learn acrobatics and gymnastic skills. Bunny will be seen as a wedding planner in the film and he will be seen romancing Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes and Radha Krishna is producing the film under his Haarika & Haasine Creations.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu