Harish Shankar was supposed to direct Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya for a different producer, but the project was shelved for reasons unknown. Thanks to the success of his previous film, Subramanyam For Sale, Harish managed to convince Bunny with his latest script.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music for this film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
Articles that might interest you