They don’t call him Mallu Arjun for nothing. After wooing the Malayali audiences with his dances and style quotient over these years, Allu Arjun has now been honoured with the Pravasa Ratna Puraskaram by Dubai-based Malayalis.
With this, Bunny has become the first Telugu star to be honoured with the prestigious award. Expressing his happiness on receiving the award, Binny tweeted “Thank you Malayali’s of Dubai for honouring me ” PRAVASI RATNA PURASKARAM ” Truly Honoured !”
Thank you Malayali's of Dubai for honouring me " PRAVASI RATNA PURASKARAM " Truly Honoured ! pic.twitter.com/VoBRT5DTac
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) August 19, 2016
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you