The regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s forthcoming film is progressing at a brisk pace. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot and now some heavy-duty fight sequences are being shot between Bunny and Pradeep Ravath’s gang in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City.
Ram-Laxman have composed the stunt sequences. The film is said to be an out and out action entertainer and Bunny will be seen in a powerful role. The movie has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts is producing this flick. Veteran actor Srikanth and Adi Pinisetty are playing crucial roles in the film.
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
- Katamarayudu’s Krishna-Guntur collections
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you