The regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s forthcoming film is progressing at a brisk pace. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot and now some heavy-duty fight sequences are being shot between Bunny and Pradeep Ravath’s gang in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City.
Ram-Laxman have composed the stunt sequences. The film is said to be an out and out action entertainer and Bunny will be seen in a powerful role. The movie has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts is producing this flick. Veteran actor Srikanth and Adi Pinisetty are playing crucial roles in the film.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST