The regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s forthcoming film is progressing at a brisk pace. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot and now some heavy-duty fight sequences are being shot between Bunny and Pradeep Ravath’s gang in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City.
Ram-Laxman have composed the stunt sequences. The film is said to be an out and out action entertainer and Bunny will be seen in a powerful role. The movie has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts is producing this flick. Veteran actor Srikanth and Adi Pinisetty are playing crucial roles in the film.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you