Allu Arjun is leaving no stone unturned to nail his role to perfection in DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham). The star will be seen as a Brahmin chef in the film which is being directed by Harish Shankar. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress.
Apparently, Bunny is so particular about his dialect and the slokas that he’s reciting in the film that he has roped in a Brahmin tutor to deliver shlokas Sree Suktam and Purusha Suktam in the right manner.
In the past, Allu Arjun had worked along with a tutor from Telangana to get his accent right in Rudhramadevi 3D. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019