Allu Arjun is leaving no stone unturned to nail his role to perfection in DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham). The star will be seen as a Brahmin chef in the film which is being directed by Harish Shankar. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress.
Apparently, Bunny is so particular about his dialect and the slokas that he’s reciting in the film that he has roped in a Brahmin tutor to deliver shlokas Sree Suktam and Purusha Suktam in the right manner.
In the past, Allu Arjun had worked along with a tutor from Telangana to get his accent right in Rudhramadevi 3D. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon