Stylish star Allu Arjun has teamed up with one of India’s leading ad filmmakers, Pradeep Sarkar. Bunny and Pradeep Sarkar joined forces for a music video titled “Taazgi ka Dhamaka” for Colgate MaxFresh. The song, sung by VJ and singer VJ Anushka, Manchanda and it was shot recently and Bunny’s dance moves stunned the ad guru.
Talking about his experience shooting for the music video, Allu Arjun said in a statement, “The brand is all about energising freshness. This year, I had an interesting time as a brand ambassador for Colgate MaxFresh. The music video is something unique for the brand, where I had fun shooting with Anushka and exceptional filmmaker Pradeep.”
On the films front, Bunny’s next in the direction of Boyapati Srinu will commence its regular shooting from this month. Geetha Arts will be producing this big budget entertainer.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa