Allu Arjun will be playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’. The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Allu Arjun will be joining the team of ‘Yevadu’ from April 5th or so, after he comes back from Spain. Kajal Aggarwal will also be essaying a cameo in the movie along with Allu Arjun.
Vamshi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. The film is being shaped up as a murder mystery and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the main heroine in the movie. Amy Jackson will be seen as the second lead.
Shooting is largely complete and the film will hit the screens in June.
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you