Allu Arjun’s biggest blockbuster Sarrainodu is turning into a rage even in Hindi. The original version was dubbed in Malayalam, where it turned into a big grosser; however, what has come as a big surprise to many was how well it was received in Hindi.
The film was recently aired on a national television channel and soon after that it was officially uploaded on Youtube. Within two days, the film has got more than 12 million views and it’s on its way to become one of the most watched Hindi-dubbed films in recent times on the internet.
Currently, Allu Arjun is focusing on DJ which is gearing up for a massive release in late June.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you