Allu Arjun’s ongoing project, Duvvada Jagannadham, went on floors last week. The movie’s regular shooting has been going on smoothly and the film’s main leads, Bunny and Pooja Hegde, are taking part in the shooting.
The movie’s unit is canning some crucial scenes near Charminar and other parts of the Old City in Hyderabad. Reports say that Bunny will be seen in the getup of a Brahmin boy, and it will be interesting to see his character in the Old City backdrop.
Director Harish Shankar is believed to have penned a hilarious script. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie.
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
Articles that might interest you