Allu Arjun’s ongoing project, Duvvada Jagannadham, went on floors last week. The movie’s regular shooting has been going on smoothly and the film’s main leads, Bunny and Pooja Hegde, are taking part in the shooting.
The movie’s unit is canning some crucial scenes near Charminar and other parts of the Old City in Hyderabad. Reports say that Bunny will be seen in the getup of a Brahmin boy, and it will be interesting to see his character in the Old City backdrop.
Director Harish Shankar is believed to have penned a hilarious script. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars