Allu Arjun’s ongoing project, Duvvada Jagannadham, went on floors last week. The movie’s regular shooting has been going on smoothly and the film’s main leads, Bunny and Pooja Hegde, are taking part in the shooting.
The movie’s unit is canning some crucial scenes near Charminar and other parts of the Old City in Hyderabad. Reports say that Bunny will be seen in the getup of a Brahmin boy, and it will be interesting to see his character in the Old City backdrop.
Director Harish Shankar is believed to have penned a hilarious script. Dil Raju is the producer of this movie.
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
Articles that might interest you