We all know that Stylish star Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the first look of Bunny as Gona Gannareddy is slated to release on October 18 at a grand event in Hyderabad.
Anushka and Daggubati Rana are playing the lead roles in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menon and Hamsa Nandini in other prominent roles. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring music for this project while Thota Tharani is the art director.
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic
- Saaho’s high-octane Dubai schedule wrapped up
- Mumbai starlet plays a Tapori in her maiden Telugu film
- RGV files police complaint against young filmmaker