We all know that Stylish star Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the first look of Bunny as Gona Gannareddy is slated to release on October 18 at a grand event in Hyderabad.
Anushka and Daggubati Rana are playing the lead roles in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menon and Hamsa Nandini in other prominent roles. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring music for this project while Thota Tharani is the art director.
- Talented hero’s film is halfway through
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next
- Manchu Manoj joins 1 million club on Twitter
- Mega plans under way for PSPK25 overseas release