123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving at a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the ceded rights of the film have been sold out for a whopping 8 crores to S V Prasad.
Incidentally the ceded rights of S/O Satyamurthy were sold for 7 crores and the craze for Bunny has increased by leaps and bounds this year. The buzz for the film is unprecedented and reports reveal that the film will be an out and out mass entertainer.
Titled Sarainodu, this film has S S Thaman scoring music and Geetha Arts are producing this flick.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you