Here’s a thrilling update. If the latest report published in a popular Bengaluru-based English daily is anything to go by, Ram Charan will be playing the lead in the Telugu remake of blockbuster 2014 Kannada movie, Bahaddhur.
Yet another exciting update on this movie is that Allu Arjun, who had shared screen space with Charan in Yevadu, will lend his voice-over for Bahaddhur’s Telugu remake. This movie will reportedly be produced by Allu Aravind, who had acquired the remake rights way back in 2014.
Charan is expected to kick-start this project after wrapping up Sukumar’s movie. An official confirmation is awaited from the Mega camp.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you