Following the stupendous success of its Telugu version, Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu released in Kerala as Yodhavu amid a huge buzz. The film opened to thumping reviews and took a flying start at the Kerala box-office, reinstating Bunny’s craze among his Kerala fans.
According to the latest update from Malayali trade circles, Yodhavu has so far collected nearly 4.50 crores and has occupied the second spot in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu films dubbed into Malayalam, dethroning Rudhramadevi.
The film, directed by Boyapati Sreenu, is still running well in several screens across the God’s own country.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you