Following the stupendous success of its Telugu version, Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu released in Kerala as Yodhavu amid a huge buzz. The film opened to thumping reviews and took a flying start at the Kerala box-office, reinstating Bunny’s craze among his Kerala fans.
According to the latest update from Malayali trade circles, Yodhavu has so far collected nearly 4.50 crores and has occupied the second spot in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu films dubbed into Malayalam, dethroning Rudhramadevi.
The film, directed by Boyapati Sreenu, is still running well in several screens across the God’s own country.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR