Prince Mahesh Babu’s Businessman is setting the Box Office on fire with a storming performance. We have just received reports from E.Godavari that Businessman is all set to collect a share in excess of about 60 Lakhs for Day 1. This is a phenomenal amount and it has comfortably crossed the earlier Day 1 record held by Oosaravelli, which stood at about 54 Lakhs.
Young adults and students are going crazy over Mahesh Babu’s characterization in the movie and Puri Jagan’s punch dialogues. The movie released in about 12 theaters in the city of Rajahmundry itself. We will keep bringing you more updates as and when they are available. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017