Puri Jagannadh’s Businessman is the latest Telugu film to be remade in Bengali. Over the past few years, several Telugu films including Vikramarkudu, Gamyam, Krishna among other films, have been remade in Bengali and now Mahesh Babu,Kajal starrer Businessman has been remade in Bengali. Jeet, one of the biggest stars in Bengali cinema, has played the lead role and it is said to be a faithful remake of the original film. Reliance Entertainment has produced the remake and the film has been titled as ‘Boss’. The film is going to release soon across West Bengal and few other parts of India.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars