Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming commercial entertainer ‘Businessman’ is racing ahead with its post production formalities for a January 11th 2012 release. On the other hand,today is the last day of shoot for the movie and all patch work activities will be completed by today. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan, the director who gave Mahesh Babu a blockbuster with Pokiri. The last few shots were canned at Kachiguda Railway Station and Ramoji Film City.
Thaman is scoring the music and the audio launch will take place on the 22nd of this month. The audio is being simultaneously released in three languages. Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is producing the movie.
The shooting of ‘Businessman’ has been wrapped up in record time and Puri Jagan has stunned the industry by announcing and sticking to an incredible schedule of 75 days.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title