Traditionally, February has never been a very good month for the Telugu Film Industry and most filmmakers try to avoid the month. However, things seem to be changing now and February has suddenly become a hot slot. This year, Young Rebel Star Prabhas scored a solid hit in February with the film ‘Mirchi’.
In 2014, February will be a very busy month. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’, Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’, Nayanathara’s ‘Anamika’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Rey’ are currently scheduled for a release in Feb.
With the growing number of multiplexes and a burgeoning young adult base, the dynamics of movie distribution and release plans of TFI are changing
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Jawaan gets its release date
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
Articles that might interest you