Traditionally, February has never been a very good month for the Telugu Film Industry and most filmmakers try to avoid the month. However, things seem to be changing now and February has suddenly become a hot slot. This year, Young Rebel Star Prabhas scored a solid hit in February with the film ‘Mirchi’.
In 2014, February will be a very busy month. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’, Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam 2’, Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’, Nayanathara’s ‘Anamika’ and Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Rey’ are currently scheduled for a release in Feb.
With the growing number of multiplexes and a burgeoning young adult base, the dynamics of movie distribution and release plans of TFI are changing
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
Articles that might interest you