Producer Dil Raju is getting ready for a very busy end to 2016. Normally, big producers tend to avoid much activity towards the end of the year but producer Dil Raju is not one who plays by established norms. He is gearing up to release a number of films over the next few months.
First up is the film ‘ISM’. As soon as that is done, Dil Raju is planning to release Remo. There will be Vellipomake after that and December will see the launch of Nani’s Nenu Local. All of these films are carrying good reports and if they end up meeting expectations, will bring a windfall for Dil Raju.
Dil Raju will also start production of Allu Arjun’s ‘DJ’ very soon.
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- Star heroine goes spiritual
Articles that might interest you