Oka Manasu, the debut film of Niharika Kondiela has picked up pace big time. The film which is up for release this Friday is being watched with close quarters. The way the makers are promoting the film all over is generating good buzz for the film.
The film is mainly creating a lot of hysteria as Nirarika is making her debut and everyone is quite eager to see how she will perform in a full fledged role. Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, OkaManasu will see Niharika romancing young hero Naga Shaurya.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you