Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently gearing up for his next project, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual in star Tamil director AR Murugadoss’ direction. Even before the film went on floors, the buzz surrounding Mahesh’s next project is intensifying with several reports.
According to the latest reports, Mahesh Babu is in talks with his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva. Apparently, the successful combo is planning to join forces once again from January 2017, after Mahesh wraps up Murugadoss’ project. Senior producer DVV Danayya is expected to produce this film.
We will have to wait for some more time to see if this speculation will end up becoming true.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you