After taking the reigns from his father and legendary actor NTR, Nandamuri Balakrishna has continued the legacy of stardom on the silver screen. In a career spanning 4 decades, he has delivered many blockbusters and mesmerized the mass audience. His latest flick Lion is getting ready to hit the screens this Summer. Also,the pre-production works for his 99th flick ,which is tentatively titled Dictator, have begun and young director Sriwaas will direct this flick.
In the meantime, his 100th flick is creating a lot of buzz in the film circles. It is already confirmed that Boyapati Srinu will helm this project. The title Charitra Ki Okkadu is making rounds for this landmark flick. However, no sources have confirmed it to be an official declaration. It is also believed that two leading production houses will come together to bankroll this prestigious project. This project is expected to take off at the end of this year.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock