Puri Jagan started shooting for his new film Mehbooba on a very quiet note. Within no time, the film is nearing its completion and the post-production formalities are in full swing.
Post the release of the impressive trailer, the buzz for this film has picked up quite nicely. The latest we hear is that the pre-release business of the film is being kept quite low as Akash Puri is making his debut.
The makers feel that the upcoming trailers and audio will automatically build the buzz for the film. Puri Jagan, on the other hand, needs to get back in the game with this film and what better than his son’s film to silence the critics.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections