It is well known that the Hyderabad Police are not sparing any one when it comes to drunk and drive. Writer and director BVS Ravi was caught driving in an inebriated state yesterday. As Ravi’s alcohol levels exceeded the permitted levels, he was booked under a drunk and drive case earlier.
Ravi will be appearing in court on Monday regarding this case. Interesting aspect is that director RGV was also accompanying Ravi in the car. BVS Ravi has directed Gopi Chand’s Wanted and has produced a film titled Second Hand.
- Stunning satellite deal for Allari Naresh’s next
- NTR’s impeccable hosting skills heat up Bigg Boss
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
Articles that might interest you