BVS Ravi, who had earlier written dialogues and scripts for films films like Parugu, Munna and King, has joined the team of Radha Mohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam. Allu Sirish and Yami Gautam are playing lead roles in this film. Prakash Raj is producing it on Duet Movies banner. Revealing the news, Allu Sirish tweeted, “I thank BVS Ravi for coming onboard for the Telugu version on Gauravam. His inputs have elevated our script 2 another level. Excited!” S S Thaman is going to compose the music and the film will go on floors soon. Last year, BVS Ravi turned director with Gopichand starrer Wanted; however, that film failed to click at box office. Recently, he collaborated with Puri Jagannadh to write the script of Devudu Chesina Manushulu and we hear that he’s also working closely with Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat for a Mohan Babu’s film.
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller