There is no stopping for Prince Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu at the box office. The collections have already surpassed the 50 Crore mark and the social content in the film is drawing accolades from various bigwigs of the film industry and the political spectrum.
Latest politician to join the long list of admirers is Cabinet Minister M.Venkaiah Naidu. Yesterday evening, M.P Galla Jayadev arranged a special screening of Srimanthudu for the Telugu ministers in Delhi. It is learnt that Venkaiah Naidu has appreciated the movie for its message-oriented subject and the entertaining narration.
Directed by Koratala Siva, the film has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Mythri Movie Makers have produced it.
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
- Saaho makers take evasive action
- Special shows planned for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you