Director Puri Jagan has tasted many successes in his long career. He has also boosted the career graphs of many heroes with his mass entertainers. He is now working with Nandamuri Kalyan Ram for ‘Ism’ and Nandamuri fans are expecting Puri to do the same for the Nandamuri hero’s career.
Kalyan has always tried to experiment with something new with every film of his. He has never worked with a star director in his career but that has changed with ‘Ism’. A new Kalyan Ram is being seen in this movie and the first look posters have created superb buzz.
The film was one of the first to announce its entry into the Dussehra race. The movie is expected to hit the screens on September 29th and it will have competition from Ram’s film on Sept 30th and Charan’s Dhruva on October 7th. Can Puri’s touch help Kalyan Ram in this tough race? Going by the industry reports being heard so far, the situation looks quite promising.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you