India’s biggest movie franchise, Baahubali – The Beginning & The Conclusion, will be screened in the Marche du Film (Film Market) section at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera.
While the first part was screened yesterday on the 20th of May, the second part, The Conclusion, will be screened today at 8:30 pm. This screening will give the international distributors to get a taste of the Indian epic and initiate the sales and marketing process.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has surpassed the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone and is inching towards the 1,600 crore benchmark.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you