Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, who gave us timeless devotional classics such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba, released his latest devotional flick, Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film is running successfully and the unit held a success meet yesterday.
Speaking on the occasion, K Raghavendra Rao said he cannot describe the divine experience he got during the making of Om Namo Venkatesaya. KRR went on to say that he didn’t experience this feeling even with Annamayya and Sriramadasu.
The veteran filmmaker further said directing Om Namo Venkatesaya is a lifetime opportunity and that he could pull it off only with Lord Venkateswara’s blessings and thanked the audience for making the film a big success.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you