Wishes kept pouring in and paparazzi has been abuzz nonstop ever since Regina Cassandra signed her debut Bollywood project opposite the likes of Big B Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Arshad Warsi etc.
In her latest interview, Regina was asked how will she manage her films in three languages – Telugu, Tamil and of course Hindi. Regina replied, “I will definitely make time for both. I don’t think I can leave the south industry for good. It’s where I’m from. My roots are in the south. I might branch out into different places, but I’ll always have my roots here”.
Currently, Regina has Shankara and Jyo Achyuthananda in Telugu and both are ready for their release. In Tamil, Regina is awaiting the arrival of two projects while she continues to shoot for two more films simultaneously.
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Suspense around Mersal’s censor ends finally
- Vikram’s Sketch teaser to be out shortly
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber