In yet another case of community politics, a case has been filed against the producers of Mukunda, Nallamalapu Bujji and Tagore Madhu, and director Srikanth Addala for allegedly hurting the sentiments of a particular community. A case has been lodged in Siricilla police station and the complainants have demanded that certain portions of the movie that showed their community in bad light be removed with immediate effect.
Neither the producers nor the director have responded on the issue yet. Mukunda is the debut film of Varun Tej and has Pooja Hegde playing his love interest. The movie has been doing well in most of the areas owing to good word of mouth.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you